Tuesday, July 13, 2010

World's Best Chocolate Chip Cookies


I mean, of course my chocolate chip cookies are World's Best. Like I'd say second best to someone else's... Psshhh! I got this recipe from the mother of a good friend of mine and haven't made another chocolate chip recipe since. It's the only one you'll ever need. I made them to take to work to thank one of my preceptors and I hope she'll enjoy them!

Chocolate Chip Cookies
Adapted from Katherine Blaisdell

Ingredients

1 c butter, softened
1/4 c sugar
3/4 c brown sugar, packed
1 3-1/2 oz package butterscotch instant pudding mix (in the Jell-o aisle)
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp vanilla
2 eggs
2 1/2 c flour
2 c chocolate chips

Directions

Beat butter and sugars together until creamed. Add eggs, pudding mix, vanilla, and baking soda. Once just combined, add flour and chocolate chips.

Place heaping tsp 2 inches apart on an ungreased baking sheet. (I used a small ice cream scoop to make sure all the cookies were uniform in size as well as using parchment paper).

Bake for 9 minutes at 375 degrees.

2 comments:

  1. they look amazing! so plump! i'm intrigued by the butterscotch pudding... can you taste it? cuz i don't like butterscotch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm.... any leftovers you save at your house? I'm thinking we have some stuff to catch up on.

    ReplyDelete