Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Better than Crack Brownies


I'm not joking. These are way better than crack (assuming I've tried crack, which I'll let you decide how you feel about that). I've made these several times and when people take a bite, their eyes roll back in their head and their legs go numb. No joke... ok maybe that's just me, but it is my blog so there... :)

Better than Crack Brownies
Adapted from Pioneer Woman

Ingredients

1 box brownie mix plus required ingredients
1/2 c salted peanuts
1 c chopped Reese's Peanut Butter cups
1 1/2 c milk chocolate chips
1 1/2 c creamy peanut butter
1/2 tbsp butter
1 1/2 c rice krispie cereal

Directions

Mix brownies according to directions and bake for 20 min in a 9x13 baking dish. Remove and top with peanuts and chopped peanut butter cups, bake for 4-6 min more.

While they finish baking, melt chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter. Stir in cereal. Remove brownies from oven and evenly pour chocolate mixture over the top. Refrigerate 2 hrs before serving. Prepare to be worshipped like a crack dealer... Ha ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment