Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sorry Guys...

I've been seriously neglecting the blog. I apologize. I think I've figured out why I haven't wanted to post and hope you'll forgive me. It's the pictures! Taking all the step by step pictures, downloading them, organizing them... it is too much! I'm sure some of you appreciate the details, but I think I'm going to take a break from all the photos for a bit. I will post a pic of the final project or maybe if there is some weird thing going on, but I hope you'll be okay with it. I still want to share delicious recipes with you and until I get another surge of blogging energy, a couple pics will have to do.

This morning, I've posted a bunch of new things I've been cooking lately, so take a look and tell me what you think!

Love you peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment