Sunday, April 17, 2011

Not food related, but super cute!!



So, I got a sweet gift last year from my Aunt Kimberle and Gram. It's a Cricut!! Do you know what that is? It's a crafty person's dream machine. It does everything! Literally everything (besides walk Dixie, which would be amazing!). Anyway, I didn't use it right away because it's kind of intimidating but I've recently been motivated to break it out and try a few things. So far I've just made cards, but it can make cute banners, party favors, fabric things, silhouettes, and on and on. Google it. Seriously.

Here's a couple things I've tried...

These are the adorable place cards we're going to use at our family Easter celebration!!!

A very Shanna-card, I think. Just a friendly hello!

For my friend Liz who is having a baby girl in July!! Her colors are purple and green, which you can't quite tell from the photo.

Really enjoying my craftyness right now! We'll see how long it lasts!

No comments:

Post a Comment