Wednesday, September 21, 2011

BBQ Chicken and Veggie Salad


Been using the BBQ... it's awesome. I had some veggies and chicken I wanted to BBQ and threw them together in a salad.

Things I've learned about BBQ-ing:
- leave the food alone. If you want those pretty grill marks, don't touch it!
- don't put any sauce with sugar in it on the food until the end. Or else, you'll get burnt food.
- let any meat rest before you slice it
Remember these rules and you'll have good food (don't learn the hard way, like me).

Here's how I made the salad:

1 chicken breast, grilled and covered in some BBQ sauce, sliced
Romaine, chopped
Grilled veggies (zucchini, asparagus and yellow bell peppers), chopped

For the dressing

1 tbsp BBQ sauce
1 tsp sweet chili sauce

Slightly spicy and sweet! So good!




No comments:

Post a Comment