Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Buffalo Chicken Pizza


When I lived in San Diego, I'd go to BJ's and get their super spicy buffalo pizza and I still crave it almost 3 years later! I decided to try and make my own. I looked on the web for a couple different ideas and just combined what I liked from those recipes. So easy!!

Buffalo Chicken Pizza

Ingredients

1 chicken breast, cooked however you want to
3 tbsp butter, melted
1-2 tbsp hot sauce of your choice (I used Tapatio)
1 tbsp BBQ sauce
1/2 c cheese of your choice
Veggies, whatever you like
1/2 pizza dough (I bought mine from the store and cut it in half)

Directions

Take your dough out of the fridge 20 minutes or so before you want to use it so it can take the chill off. Roll out your dough or use your fingers into the shape you desire and put it on the surface you desire (baking sheet, pizza stone, whatevs). Spread the BBQ sauce on the pizza dough.

Dice the chicken and combine with the melted butter and hot sauce. Top the BBQ sauce with the chicken. Then add the veggies you like and finally, top with the cheese.

Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or so until the cheese is bubbly and the bottom of the pizza is slightly browned. Yumm!!


No comments:

Post a Comment